Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ICWA 1

     My families relationship with technology is a typical relationship in society now and days. It is used as a source of information, communication, and even togetherness at times. Technology isn't a huge influence in my family but it definitely is a big part of our lives. Whether it be television, phones, or laptops, technology has a significant role throughout my house. There is a slight generation gap between my parents and I when it comes to technology. For instance, I have an iphone and they couldn't fathom having one and learning all of the ins and outs of it. But on the other hand my siblings and I have zero geneartion gap when it comes to technology. We all know how to use it equally and it is apart of our lives just as equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment