Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Planning essay 4

My four perspectives in my last draft were two groups for legalizing drugs and and two groups for not legalizing drugs. Two groups for were people that wanted them for medical and health increases and the other group was wanted them for sports to be taken to a higher level. Two groups that are against were the parent/child group and the group that didn't want the respect of the game to be tarnished.

I think I want to write a proposal paper. I might propose that performance enhancing drugs be legalized but only as that organization sees it. It should be on the basis that you are an adult so 18 years or older and they should have to be distributed my a medical staff.

I think I have done enough research for this but I might have to add one or two articles talking about how much is too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment